Enhancing Your Learning Experience and Providing a Clear Path to Success in the Construction Industry.
The AGC Construction Education Foundation, the workforce development arm of the Association, promotes and supports the activities of construction education for students pursuing construction careers. The 500-member student chapter network benefit from a host of collaborative activities designed to enhance the student's learning experience.
- Networking opportunities with other students of similar interest and career goals
- Opportunities to network with AGC member contractors and industry professionals (future employer)
- Discounts on professional development and training
- Opportunities to tour local construction projects
- Student registration rate for AGC of California Annual Conference and AGC of America Annual Convention
- Opportunities to apply for industry scholarships
Student Chapter Network
The AGC Student Chapter LinkedIn Group was created as a hub of resources for you in order to connect you with your peers and industry professionals. Joining this group will instantly expand your professional network, strengthen connections in an exclusive forum, offers one place to go to participate in discussions and share best practices, and is a great resource of information for AGC Student Chapter activities, events and professional development.
Join Our LinkedIn Group