The Voice of the Construction Industry
Published bi-monthly for members of the Associated General Contractors of California, the California Constructor Magazine offers in-depth coverage and analysis of the construction industry and related topics, such as insurance, safety and regulatory issues, as well as practical advice on labor relations and legal matters.
Current Issue: May/June 2017
- President's Message: AGC's Voice — Shaping the Future of Our Industry
- Government Relations: California's World Leadership Demands Smart Thinking
- Long-Sought Justice Facility Nears Finish Line
- Bevy of Laws, Policitcal Climate Affect CA Contractors
- Big Decision Favors Low Bidders on Public Works Projects
- Prevailing Wage Rules Impact Concrete Deliveries
- A Look at the New Public Works Claims Resolution Statute
- SB 465 Has Major Impact on Construction Industry
- Even in 'Good' Times, Contractors Should Seek Protection from Performance Risk
- Industrial Relations: Lifecycle of Labor Relations: The Art of Negotiation
Interested in advertising with us?
Learn more here.