Teri Jackson Honored with Associate Achievement Award
After attending college in Long Beach, Teri Jackson began her career in the legal field as a legal assistant.
Associate Achievement Award
After attending college in Long Beach, Teri Jackson began her career in the legal field as a legal assistant. After a few years, she married and had two boys, eventually returning to the legal field. Teri then moved on to working for an underground pipeline contractor where she handled worker's comp claims, small claims matters, and worked with their safety program. It was during this time that Teri first became involved with AGC of California. After six years in the construction industry Teri moved into the surety world, providing bonds for contractors and continuing her involvement with AGC of California.
All told, Teri has been involved with AGC of California for over 25 years and has served the Association in numerous capacities, such as:
- Past member of Mentor Protégé Program Committee
- Past member of Marine Contractors Committee.
- Past Co-Chair of Fall Conference Committee
- Longtime supporter and sponsor of AGC Fall and Spring Conferences
- Founding member of the AGC Construction Education Foundation.
- Past member of Membership Development Committee
- Attendee of AGC National Conferences
- Longtime supporter of AGC Tri-Counties District events
- Longtime supporter of Orange County District and Inland Empire District Golf Tournaments
- Past member of Orange County District Board of Directors and Los Angeles District Board of Directors
- Current member of Inland Empire District Board of Directors
- Current member of AGC Associates Committee
- Current member of AGC Legislative Committee